We offer car servicing and use car parts that match the quality of the manufacturer’s original equipment. We’ll stamp your service book too, to ensure your vehicle’s service history is maintained.
Car Servicing Bridgwater
We offer a fully equipped service bay at our garage. We guarantee that service or repair work carried out on your vehicle is done to the highest standards. We complete a comprehensive checklist ensuring you have a full, accurate picture of any repair work that is required and present this to you with pricing of works required and the time scale to complete the works if needed.
Our Garage Service
- Filter Change
- Changing engine oil and filter.
- Checking essential items such as tyres, battery, wipers and lights.
- Topping up essential fluids like brake, windscreen washer or power steering fluids if required. The Oil Service is not a substitute for a service therefore does not give a ‘service history’ stamp.
- Appointments available 6 days a week for complete convenience.
- Any service components fitted by us automatically come with a 12 month guarantee.
- The price includes the environmental disposal of all components replaced.
Regular Car Servicing
Many car owners fully service their car every year or every 12,000 miles – whichever comes earlier. Servicing pro actively maintains your car, reducing the risk of a breakdown. Even if it is irregular, servicing can help maintain your car’s value.
We take the reliability of modern motorcars for granted. Regular servicing however is vital in order to maintain not only efficiency in terms of performance and fuel consumption, but also to help prevent excessive wear on vital and possibly costly components.